Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 331 days ago
The Commercial Relationship Manager II is an external sales role that focuses on growing a Commercial portfolio through building new customer relationships. This job will meet or exceed annual sales, revenue, volume & new customer objectives. The Commercial Relationship Manager II will maximize profitability, revenue and retention of new relationships by cross selling the full range of products and services. This job is the primary contact for developing new client relationships while managing existing Customer relationships.
Job Requirements :
• Typically analyzes, originates and monitors larger loans and/or supports a growing Region or a Region with more complex relationships and transactions.
• Develops commercial business generally of moderate size and complexity as defined by the organization.
• Achieves growth goals (loans, deposits, fees), both individually and assisting the team, through development of new Commercial Customers and cross selling existing Customers as well as development of a referral network.
• Makes sales calls independently and may accompany more experienced Relationship Managers on larger account visits.
• Gathers financial and general business information and explains products and services offered. Coordinates financial analyses needed to make credit decisions.
• Communicates credit decisions to prospects and Customers as directed and negotiates specific terms and conditions for loans within parameters defined by credit decisions.
• May utilize the Small Business Credit Center as such act as a liaison between the assigned territory’s Stores and the Credit Centers
• Contributes and provides input to loan decision process based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors from Credit Management.
• Develops market expertise in the assigned territory. Maintains established market presence.
• Develops a clear retention plan for assigned portfolio deposits and loans within the specified territory, and if appropriate for 2 role execute this plan in conjunction with the Store Managers.
• Actively generates referrals to all business partners in the bank to help meet the comprehensive financial needs of entrepreneurs or borrowing entity.
• May meet regularly with internal referral sources to establish business relationships and develops network of outside referral sources for new business.
• Partners with Stores, RMMs, and RVPs in defined market area for consistent delivery of TD Bank WOW! Customer Experience and CWI performance targets.
• May provide assigned portfolio leadership and guidance to the Store Managers in the territory as appropriate.
• Develops broader knowledge base of commercial and other Company products and services, which may include loan policy, documentation, structuring and regulatory requirements.
• Prepares and submits all reports required by management, including call/pipeline and expense reports, in a timely manner.
• May prepare basic management reports summarizing loan activity.
• Willreportdirectly to the RVP of their territory
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 5?7 years related experience
• Understanding of commercial business development techniques and credit decisions.
• Business development and sales ability.
• Developing network of outside referral sources for new business.
• Strong credit and financial analysis skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good PC skills.
• Member in civic and professional organizations required.