This role will directly manage a team of Relationship Managers responsible for Neustar’s most strategic clients. By monitoring and responding to key metrics, you will ensure that the relationship management team is performing at optimum levels and maximizing effectiveness and efficiency. Metrics you are responsible for include revenue growth, bookings growth across selling lanes, customer satisfaction, and retention, among others. You will work closely with your team to direct planning within their assigned books of business, develop client engagement strategies, and coach them to identify and close new opportunities in their accounts. Periodic travel will be necessary to build senior level relationships with our most strategic clients and serve as a Neustar representative at conferences and regional events. Internally, this position will work with account management, field sales, product and delivery leadership to support a team-based approach to providing best-in-class relationship management. You must be willing to think creatively yet be able to provide the necessary analytical support to your approach.
- Develop and expand relationships with key strategic clients across multiple levels/functions
- Support Neustar’s sales efforts for targeted account areas to include pipeline development, deal advancement, forecasting, and negotiations
- Drive double digit growth across Neustar’s largest and most strategic accounts by ensuring the team understands the value customers currently receive and opportunities for expansion
- Lead a team that serve as a highly credible and experienced single point of contact for our customers throughout their life cycle with Neustar - from onboarding and implementation through strategy development and campaign execution
- Understand client objectives, industry trends, and key competitors in order to create value for our strategic customers and better position Neustar overall.
- Work with your team to develop and deliver annual strategic plans, contract renewals, and quarterly business updates
- Champion client feedback and use cases to Neustar product teams.
- Advocate clients’ needs and Neustar value to internal partners across multiple lines of business.
- Partner with internal Neustar stakeholders and colleagues to deliver incremental company-wide value to Neustar clients.
- Work closely with internal Product, Delivery, Marketing and Legal teams to execute against client’s strategies.
- Represent Neustar at key customer meetings or customer sponsored events
- 10 + years of experience in Account Management/ Client Success positions within a technology environment, including 5+ years of Leadership/P&L/GM experience.
- Previous ownership of at least $8M revenue, with proven success selling and growing an account portfolio.
- Has 5+ years of C-level peer experience and acceptance and proven client creditability with and ability to manage conversations, presentations, and revenue opportunities and escalations at the most senior customer levels.
- Strong consultative, analytical and strategic capability; always thinking about what's next and able to deliver a compelling business case for bringing new ideas forward.
- Subject matter expertise in multiple areas relevant to Neustar portfolio- Marketing and/or Risk Analytics Solutions
- Experience working in evolving matrixed organizational structures, and maximizing resources
- Has a history of leading accomplished teams towards company and client goals.
- Manage client and business relationships with a sense of accountability and urgency
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Effectively shares/ disseminates information; listens to others and incorporates/integrates information.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines, while working with a sense of urgency, strong attention to detail, and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time.
- Aptitude for numerical data and strong quantitative analysis skills
- A self-starter, with the ability to quickly change course and adapt to meet business needs.
- Positive and consistent attitude; good sense of humor is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA nice to have