- Coordinates relationship management activities with new and/or existing clients in a book of business to grow sales, revenue and market share with relevant sales goals. Typically works with clients with moderate levels of risk and complexity of needs. Generally works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Acquires and/or expands and retains client relationships to generate revenue and deepen share of wallet.
- Focuses on client opportunities by providing ideas and insights based on an understanding of the client's needs and their financial well-being. Focuses on increasing client engagement and loyalty.
- Builds an effective network of internal and external relationships, such as community or industry relationships, to actively acquire new clients and/or expand existing clients and enhance the client experience. Focuses on bringing entire bank to the client by presenting the full range of PNC's products and services. Leverages reporting and sales tools to proactively identify and successfully convert sales opportunities.
- Through discovery conversations, identifies and implements client solutions and as appropriate collaborates with internal business partners. Effectively executes on contact management strategy through utilization of available tools and resources. Regularly meets with internal business partners to communicate and review business results and pipeline management.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Interpersonal Relationships - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Customer Retention - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement effective strategies and activities that promote long-term customer loyalty.
Client Relationship Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Understanding Customer Needs - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.
KNOWLEDGE OF CUSTOMERS - Working Experience
- Knowledge of various types of customers and ability to analyze customer activities, profiles and information.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.