KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc, is currently seeking a Relationship Manager to join the Customer Support Department.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, Customer Support the primary responsibility of this role is to act as the primary business contact for internal and external customer and is responsible for customer satisfaction.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for project management for multi-service deals. The Relationship Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to key accounts, as well as represent the customer needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality by being their voice. In addition, the Relationship Manager will build relationships with internal and external customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
KE Y RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Liaison to the field and internal departments to help the sales reps gain control of their respective territories.
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on customer deliverables and revenues. (i.e. invoice issues)
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. orders > 100K, lease orders, OR1 orders) to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are met.
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Operations Manager or CS Director of any problems that may arise.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and sales colleagues
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Works closely with the Credit Department in ensuring that customer's accounts are in good standing.
- Works closely with Repair Services to ensure customer's contracts are renewed on time for special repair pricing.
Organizes meetings as necessary to respond to customer's needs.
- Works closely with External Support Account Coordinators and Case Managers in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of order status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the order.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that orders are profitable.
- Identifies opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the sales teams, Operations Manager, and CS Director.
- Clearly communicates the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecasts, tracks, and reports on key account metrics.
- Communicates the customer's goals and represents the customer's interests to the Customer Support team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the customer and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper customer expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customer.
- Reports to Operations Supervisor, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Assists with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Maintains high customer and colleague satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Our successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English language business communication skills. They will also have demonstrated success working in a collaborative, service-oriented team environment.
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum education level of Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 7 years of account management, client services, or other relevant experience
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Technical skills: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. SAPexperience, and intermediate MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.