At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano, and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
As a Relationship Manager, you will focus on providing a broad range of banking solutions to establish deep and lasting relationships with high value, in our Residential Real Estate markets. We look to provide a differentiated client experience with scalable banking solutions that help our clients grow, become more efficient, and make their financial lives easier.
You will leverage your in-depth industry knowledge, banking experience, and contacts to strategically target and develop deep, long-standing client relationships with top businesses that meet our client selection objectives.
- Ensure appropriate client coverage through disciplined calling efforts, understanding the client’s strategic and financial objectives, and working with TCB product partners to identify appropriate opportunities to deepen the bank’s relationship with the client
- Develop a strategic client acquisition pipeline based upon parameters assigned by your line of business to deepen and expand your portfolio and the Bank’s presence in the market.
- Embrace the TCB Sales Excellence process to ensure appropriate client and prospect coverage and align with TCB product partners on delivering banking solutions to deepen existing relationships and accelerate new client acquisition
- Focus on targets and deadlines; Possess a natural disposition to be focused on achieving production goals and calling metrics.
- Ability to implement a proactive approach toward managing expenses to ensure a healthy P&L statement.
- Keep abreast of the latest financial and banking product knowledge, financial markets, and relevant regulations.
- Stay current on business trends, including businesses which are thriving in your area of expertise.
- Surface issues and provide feedback to appropriate corporate functional leaders for visibility and resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field/experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial banking experience required, including prior experience in credit analysis and/or portfolio management with a focus on middle market and corporate clients.
- Formal Credit Training (Commercial Credit Certification, or from another bank) or commensurate underwriting experience required.
- Ability to perform in an exciting and transformative environment.
- Must have excellent intrapersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written, with ability to communicate with all levels of employees, management, internal committees, and clients.
- Must be proficient with organizational skills, ability to identify and solve problems/issues, and be able to management multiple workstreams.
- Proficient in Salesforce and MS Office products (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)