Responsible for selling and promoting Brunswick Financial Services (BFS) to Marine dealers located in the United States through the promotion of the following companies: Blue Water Finance (BWF), Brunswick Product Protection Corporation (BPPC), Boater’s Choice (BC), Brunswick Dealer Advantage (BDA), and future product offerings as they become available. Individual must possess strong business development skills; prospecting, sales, customer service, negotiation, relationship management and presentation skills. Must be a leader and have the ability to manage existing customers, identify and target new customers, build relationships, garner a strong understanding on how the suite of products and services compliment each other and apply that knowledge for the dealer’s benefit. Must be a program advocate, deliver meaningful program presentations and be a strong closer. Candidate must possess strong technical knowledge of marine products and services to be successful and reach the aggressive growth plans that exist within the organization.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Through superior selling skills and product knowledge, deliver BFS’s products and services to marine dealers across the US via an assigned territory and in a manner consistent with the industry leader.
- Organize, maintain and convert a functional database of qualified leads generated by BFS as well as through referrals, telephone canvassing and cold calls.
- Build long lasting, solid relationships between the dealer, the entire BFS organization and Brunswick where applicable.
- Maintain an accurate record of all sales and prospecting activities including all sales calls, presentations and activities within the assigned territory.
- Maximize sales in order to achieve both personal and corporate assigned goals.
- Participate in market analysis, product development and product management.
- Participate and at times, lead sales training exercises.
- Stay abreast of the competition and the marketplace; provide competitive intelligence.
- Be a strong team player and assist the entire organization with achieving its goals.
- Attend assigned marine trade shows and OEM dealer meetings.
- Undergraduatedegree or commensurate experience.
- 5 – 7 years experience in Marine business or demonstrated experience in managing relationships.
- Demonstrated sales leadership experience.
- Demonstrated program management or project management skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Expected travel.
- Leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business decisions.