Relationship Manager (Branch Manager)
As a recipient of the 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award, and recently named the Best Large Company to work for in the Inland Northwest, we are a group of individuals who are passionate about and committed to supporting agriculture. We are a financial cooperative (owned and governed by our customers) that exists to improve the lives of our customers and employees, the communities where we work and raise our families, and the Northwest agriculture, food, and fiber industries, by providing reliable, consistent credit and financial services. Our customers are farmers, ranchers, commercial fishermen, forest products producers, rural homeowners and cooperatives in Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Washington and Alaska.
We are seeking a Relationship Manager/Branch Manager for our Miles City, MT office in Lending and Insurance. This position will assist in achieving the objective of providing high quality, profitable and constructive credit and related services. This role is also responsible for being the face of the branch to customers and the community, managing designated support staff, and managing the facility. The Branch Manager is accountable for ensuring a professional, positive, and engaging branch environment for customers and employees.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high level of proactive marketing and portfolio management, including credit analysis, loan administration and servicing on loans to customers.
- Making quality credit decisions to ensure customer service, and a high quality loan portfolio and loan administration.
- Representing and communicating the values, purpose and mission of Northwest FCS to customers, the public and other target audiences by joining or actively supporting appropriate agricultural organizations.
- Directing all branch staff in the core competency areas of stewardship, engagement, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Actively assisting the regional supervisor in the day-to-day organization and direction of all branch staff to ensure exceptional customer service and customer engagement through accountability for general branch administration.
- Participating in assigned industry teams or task forces.
- Through actions, providing excellent customer service and creating a positive image of the association to customers and others.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in business or ag-related field and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience preferably in credit, financial services, agriculture and/or appropriate combination of education and experience. This position requires strong interpersonal, communication, leadership skills and demonstrated knowledge of loan analysis and excellent PC skills required.
We offer competitive salaries, a bonus plan, robust benefits, supportive teams, a fun and family-oriented atmosphere, and many learning opportunities.
Northwest FCS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.