We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager to join our Commercial Banking group in Dallas or Chicago. This individual will be responsible for all phases of relationship marketing and management. They will examine, evaluate, authorize or recommend approval of customer applications for commercial loans.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Develop commercial banking relationships with middle market prospects
- Assess client needs across multiple opportunities including loan, deposit, trade, treasury management, foreign exchange, private banking, asset management, and other services
- Work with credit team to underwrite transactions and deliver client credit needs
- Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex energy banking relationships to middle-market firms.
- Acts as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business.
- Demonstrates solid energy finance product and operational knowledge.
- Possesses excellent energy specific general operations and industry knowledge.
- Utilizes excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Responsible for attaining established individual, department, and Bank financial goals.
- Coordinate the entire business origination, closing and client servicing to meet bank’s excellence of service standards.
- 4+ years of commercial lending experience including 2+ years of portfolio management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Diverse underwriting, credit structuring, and bank product knowledge
- Must have demonstrated track record to sell and build relationships with C-level executives.
- Strong interpersonal communication skill set and ability to positively effect a healthy, collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, negotiation, business acumen, relationship building and execution of responsibilities.
- Possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Significant writing and group presentation skills.
- Be a critical thinker, capable of developing strategy and making recommendations to management for advancement of bank’s objectives.