Relationship Manager (Healthcare, Education, Not For Profit Group– Seattle, Washington)
Bank of America's Specialized Industries Banking group is seeking a Relationship Manager for our Healthcare, Education and Not for Profit Group. The Healthcare, Education and Not for Profit Group (HENFP) is part of the Commercial Bank which serves public and private companies, generally with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 billion. HENFP is a specialty group that supports the financial needs of a variety of organizations including healthcare, private universities, colleges, secondary schools, cultural, professional and social service organizations. This position will be based in Seattle, Washington.
The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of HENFP clients who need financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for the relationship, the RM is accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. The RM will have the ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures. The RM will then assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy. The RM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. The RM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities. Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of healthcare, education and NFP relationships and industry trends. Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements.
- Undergraduatedegreerequired: MBA desirable.
- Must be credit trained.
- At least 5+ years of broad based commercial lending/corporate finance/relationship management experience.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client problems.
- Series 7, 63 (Must obtain series 7 & 63 license within 180 days of start date)
- Demonstrates management capability of an extensive portfolio of Healthcare, Education and/or NFP clients with revenues greater than $25million
- Existing knowledge of the market preferred.Desire to work in Specialized Industries with an interest in Healthcare, Education & NFP Institutions.
- Active member/participation in local community organizations.
- Highly desirable to have active networking contacts and Centers of Influence established in market.
- Experience in these industries highly desirable.
Job number: 18037446