Relationship Manager, Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The Role: As a leader in Commercial Analytics, you will be charged developing key enabling tools, streamlining processes and creating actionable reporting to support the Relationship Manager Job family. These insights should enable smarter customer interactions and drive productivity of our commercial teams.
The Team / Business: The Commercial Analytics team is a fast-paced, challenging environment. Tight deadlines, high pressure and large data sets are to be expected, along with an opportunity to learn, grow and achieve personal development goals. The Commercial Analytics team is a unique position to support a newly designed commercial organization and “start from the ground up”, which provides flexibility and great growth opportunities.
The Career Opportunity: Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- Lead initiatives to improve tools, processes and reporting for our relationship management teams
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the drivers for the relationship manager role
- Partner closely with our business partners in order to achieve results
- Champion best practices in order to maintain a high level of work quality
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Economics or related field preferred)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the financial industry with a high proficiency in Excel
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Experience with large/complex challenges, maintaining a high attention to detail and working with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Ability to engage, motivate, and manage people
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively. Strong desire to innovate and optimize processes
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills