What you’ll do:
We are looking for motivated individuals to manage complex client relationships with our top-tier advisors as you actively pursue opportunities to improve their level of profitability. As a Relationship Manager, you will effectively coordinate with Service, Marketing and other sales representatives as you anticipate client issues and problems and proactively take necessary steps to prevent such problems from occurring. You will be responsible for managing and growing the existing relationship with your clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating policy changes to them. In addition you will manage and organize sales situations with the client, as well as negotiate long term pricing in exchange for increased assets.
What you have:
- Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter; and have a proven ability to deliver excellent client service with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems under their own initiative.
- Candidates will have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience, Series 7 and 63 licenses and a minimum of 5-7 years of financial services industry and RIA relationship management experience.
- We are looking for someone with superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and listening skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Advisor Services products and services preferred, or demonstrated transferable brokerage industry knowledge and/or the ability to learn the products and services with a limited learning curve.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the AS Sales Operating system or transferable experience a plus.
- Must have demonstrated ability to negotiate, cold call, trouble shoot, relate to people of all levels, and can think on his/her on their feet.
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of the RIA industry including technology, operations, practice management, compliance, competition, and fee structures.