Join a major insurance company in their ceded reinsurance division. Assist in obtaining and evaluating data on various lines of business.
- Compile and reconcile monthly premium to the corresponding treaty line of business coverages.
- Investigate, resolve and reportfinancial discrepancies in monthly system reconciliations.
- Monitor direct claim activity, ensure purchased reinsurance has been correctly recorded and processed.
- Maintain brokerage balances based upon various treaty placements.
- Gather premium, loss and exposure data on multiple lines of business.
- Evaluate premium and loss information for reinsurance submissions.
- Prepare and review data for release to reinsurance market.
- Interpret reinsurance contract terms for direct and ceded processing.
- Ability to compile, evaluate and identify inconsistencies in large data sets
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or similar.
- 2+ years experience in accounting and reinsurance environment.
Great opportunity in a global company, excellent work-life balance and generous paid time off for vacations, sick days and personal days; paid holidays. Company paid full medical, dental and vision benefits and matched 401(k
Please reference #37945198 when responding.Education Requirements: Bachelor DegreeMinimum Experience Requirements: 2-5 yearsJob City Location: ConcordJob State Location: NHJob Country Location: USA