At this time, we are seeking a Director of Rehabilitation to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the rehabilitation program, services and personnel. In a manner that supports the goals of the designated facility and Five Star Quality Care Inc.; while meeting federal and state regulations and state specific practice acts for Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology.
- The Director of Rehabilitation may also be responsible for direct patient care and delivery of therapy services in his/her discipline.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy
- Proven ability to lead a team of professional and paraprofessional staff members. Demonstrated skills to work in and foster a team environment.
- Licensed in the state in which the therapist resides or practices, according to state requirements.
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.