REGULATORY SALES EXECUTIVE IN AUSTIN, TX ATMICROPACT
Date Posted: 5/16/2018APPLYNot ready toApply?Share With:
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
When you join the MicroPact team you are surrounded by exceptionally talented, dedicated and creative individuals. We are proud that team member feedback has resulted in our being recognized as a 2017 Best Place to Work by The Washington Post, The Washingtonian, the Washington Business Journal, and Virginia Business Magazine.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, 401K, and many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Add to that our flexible work hours, casual dress code and commitment to telework, it’s easy to see why you should consider joining the MicroPact team.
Are you interested embarking on your career journey with our company? Read on tofind out more about the next exciting opening within our team!
Regulatory Management, State and Local Business Development Executive
At MicroPact, our Sales team is about more than just closing deals. It’s about making people’s lives easier. Our customers are excited about our streamlined BPM and Case Management strategy. That’s why MicroPact is used in 97% of Federal Agencies and in 98% of all States, more than any other BPM product. It’s also why MicroPact continues to expand our footprint in the Public Sector marketplace in both Federal and State Agencies.
We’re looking for Business Development Executives are seasoned hunters and closers with experience selling multiple solutions across multiple public-sector verticals in business, occupational, environmental and professional regulation, (Health, Education, Agriculture, Alcohol, Financial Services, etc.); Human Capital (labor and employee relations, civil rights, grievance tracking, etc); or Grant Management. The successful candidate will lead sales campaigns for both regulatory and human capital solutions within a defined region. We are looking for motivated individuals that can uncover opportunity, lead and direct a complex sales cycle, and build a sustainable pipeline. The average sales cycle may be 6 to 18 months with a contract value of $500,000 to $5MM.
Your job as a Business Development Executive is to continue to expand our footprint into a larger Public Sector arena. Whether it is selling an enterprise-wide solution for an existing customer or prying the door open at an untapped agency, we need talented Business Development executives who can evangelize the MicroPact solution.
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan to meet and exceed the sales target
- Facilitate the entire sales cycle including: cold calling, coordinating meetings, providing presentations, software demonstrations, solution selling, and contractnegotiations within
- Rapidly learn entellitrak and be able to communicate strategically with potential clients in order to identify requirements and propose how our solutions will meet their business need
- Represent MicroPact and its solution in prospective client meetings, at conferences and other marketing events
- Support the proposal development activities by ensuring a full understanding of client business needs, budget constraints, and competitive positioning
- Utilize superior oral and written communication skills to develop new business opportunities
- Understand your Public Sector and develop strategies to increase sales and marketability of entellitrak solutions
- Adhere to predetermined metrics; overachieve sales goals
About entellitrak and MicroPact
MicroPact offers stable employment, a strong compensation and benefits package and a high energy work environment. More importantly, we provide opportunities for our staff to learn and grow with the end objective of building a team of highly skilled professionals that can solve client's software needs today and provide a supply of qualified people for future roles in management and executive teams.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in marketing and selling regulatory solutions, enterprise or case management software in one or more of the following categories: Business Process Management (BPM), Document Management, ERP and CRM solutions
- 8 or more years of experience selling software and service business solutions
- Minimum of 5 years selling into state government
- Expertise in managing large complex sales opportunities using a proven sales methodology
- Demonstrated experience at developing and maintaining executive level relationships
- Knowledge and success with State Procurement processes
- Obvious passion for selling along with strong people skills
- Demonstrable experience with over-achieving sales goals
- Technically adept and experienced with web technologies
- BS/BA college degree very strongly preferred
- Prior sales methodology training preferred