This position is responsible for managing and leading the legislative and regulatory review efforts from preliminary regulatory and legislative research leading to modeling/scenario planning through implementation assigned programs and products.
Responsible for recommending solutions for the business, creating responses, developing divisional policies and procedures, and creating scenarios for pending or adopted legislation or regulations, and the resulting potential impact on the organization. May coach and mentor staff.
*Bachelordegree and 5 years of experience in business or project management OR 9 years of experience in business or project management 3 years of regulatory experience
* Experience providing support to senior staff in process reengineering and strategic problem solving
* Knowledge of financial and statistical analysis and interpretation, impact analysis and quantitative/data modeling methods
* Experience conducting analyses and developing, executing and communicating strategic and operational impacts creative thinking skills
* Experience providing strategic and tactical direction based on quantitative and qualitative analyses
* Knowledge of the regulatory process and Health Care Industry business processes, functions and drivers
* Experience providing support to senior level staff in process reengineering and strategic problem solving
* Knowledge of enterprise business operations Writing, executive presentation, verbal communication, facilitation, decision making, and interpersonal skills Organizational skills and detail oriented.
* Experience working independently and responding to rapidly changing priorities
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience in Regulatory Analyst or similar position requiring regulatory support for programs or products with complex statutory or regulatory frameworks
* Knowledge of HCSC products and/or regulations impacting HCSC products
*Auditexperience, including review of the adequacy of controls included in new or existing processes and identification of control enhancements
* Experience leading, training or mentoring less experienced staff on complex issues
* Master’s Degree or J.D.
Job ID: DM-1024726