A key component of an effective Compliance Management System ("CMS") is appropriate reporting and analysis of data / key performance indicators to measure the "health" of an institution's CMS. The Compliance Metrics Analyst will lead this effort at Equifax; the results of which will be regularly reported to the Company's Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Board of Directors. In order to accomplish this important role, the individual will need to interact across all areas of the Company (U.S.) to ensure appropriate involvement in reporting the status of compliance. The Compliance Metrics Analyst will report directly to the Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, while working closely with the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) to assist with the SLT and Board reporting.
- Identify and gather necessary inputs / key performance indicators for ongoing risk assessment
- Analyze data for trends and identify compliance risks and issues that may require reporting/escalation to SLT and/or Board
- Assemble visual dashboards appropriate for executive level reporting and decision-making; deliver reports that will allow the SLT to identify the greatest risks and support planning for resources
- Support requests from the Business Unit leaders, CCO, SLT, etc. as necessary
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to operate independently and provide informal leadership to others
- Uses sophisticated critical thinking skills, leading others to solve complex problems and takes a broad perspective to identify innovation solutions
- Makes decisions guided by policies in nonstandard situations that impact the achievement of customer, operational, or project objectives
- Forecasts and plans resource requirements for complex projects or initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's degreepreferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in reporting, risk analysis, and compliance, specifically 2-3 years (of the work experience) in compliance/risk
- Strong knowledge of FCRA, UDAAP and applicable laws and regulations with a consumer impact; understanding of credit reporting industry a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with various levels of management including C-suite
- Strong written and verbal /public speaking/presentation skills