- Plan, design, lead and execute monitoring and testing activities in a business units for compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies;
- Plan, design, lead and execute special projects as requested by the Chief Compliance Officer or General Counsel;
- Perform risks assessments and analysis;
- Manage multiple projects or compliance reviews which may require oversight of team members responsibilities and may require crossing organizational lines;
- Interpret internal policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations that impact the business unit;
- Identify controls and perform gap analysis;
- Independently lead meetings and discussions with senior level management and staff to understand and document processes and systems;
- Establish, build and manage on-going relationships with the business units;
- Identify and implement best practices and enhancements to improve products, processes and services for regulatory compliance;
- Assist senior level management, in the business units as needed in developing and writing response plans to adequately address observations;
- Partner with Information Technology (IT) on technical observations or exceptions that require automation or IT support;
- Document observations, recommendations and management response plans in written reports to senior level management;
- Manage the loading, monitoring, and closing of observations, recommendations, and response plans in Archer and
- Support and assist the Senior Director of Monitoring & Testing in executing the compliance monitoring review program, annual risk assessment, and test plan.
The position will be expected to handle such additional ad hoc activities as requested by the Equifax Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel.
- Knowledge of compliance examinations, applicable laws and regulations;
- The ability to use critical thinking skills to solve problems and to manage large projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence others and build relationships;
- Ability to interpret and present complex results to all levels of management;
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft systems and othertechnology systems used by Equifax;
- Knowledge and experience in working with laws/regulations that impact Equifax - FCRA, GLB, UDAAP, Dodd-Frank - preferred;
- Demonstrated experience as a Manager, Consultant or Senior Compliance Reviewer;
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration, accounting, information systems or a related field; and
- 10+ years of related experience in developing and interpreting process documentation, identifying risks, implementing and monitoring controls, developing tests plans, leading meeting and discussions with senior level management.