- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience working in an operational audit focused role with a focus on Regulatory Compliance.
- CPA/CA/CIA/JD/LLM or related experience.
- People management experience, with ability to develop and inspire team members.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignments in a deadline-driven environment, and accept ownership of the process.
- Ability to take initiative to address problems and make continuous process improvements.
- Ability to work with and lead a wide variety of departments and cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
About the job
Internal Audit's mission is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based a