We invite you to explore a future with us at PRA Group, a diverse and growing company that has a tangible impact on the global economy.
Responsible for providing compliance feedback and risk assessments for new and/or changed business processes and working collaboratively with business owners to implement new controls and/or changes to processes to resolve compliance issues identified during transaction monitoring.
- Participate in defined meetings and projects and provide compliance feedback / risk assessments, including developing strategies to mitigate compliance risks;
- Assess compliance risks on behalf of the company and make recommendations for risk treatment: accept, transfer, mitigate;
- Complete compliance reviews and provide feedback for requested new letters and/or changes to existing letters;
- Independently manage and perform transaction monitoring function including development of reports (including iterations, as required), identification of exceptions, working with business owners to research & verify errors and remediation, as required;
- Work with Data Analytics to develop transaction monitoring reporting to address compliance risk and incorporate into the overall suite of transaction monitoring reporting;
- Develop and complete quarterly reporting of transaction monitoring errors to the Operations Risk Management Committee,
- Maintain a current knowledge of applicable consumer protection laws and regulations, business operations and internal Compliance policies and procedures;
- Create Compliance documentation including policy, procedure and process documentation at the direction of the AVP, Compliance Testing;
- Performs other projects or special assignments, as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Must have 7+ years’ experience in the financial services industry, including audit, compliance and/or other risk related discipline;
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines and experience within a regulated environment (Bank, Financial Services Firm, etc.);
- Ability to read and write SQL queries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. We are a drug free workplace.