$200K — $250K *
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Corporate Compliance group within U.S. Bancorp Risk Management & Compliance is seeking a strategic, experienced, self-sufficient individual to manage complex and cross-functional regulatory change projects to ensure regulatory changes affecting the Company are identified, evaluated, and implemented in a coordinated and prioritized manner.
The Regulatory Change Manager resides in Corporate Compliance's Program Administration, Governance, and Reporting (PAGR) department. In the delivery of highly-governed projects to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other regulatory expectations, the Regulatory Change Manager partners with key internal stakeholder groups, including the Law Division, Business Lines - including front line staff and Chief Risk Offices, and Risk Program Owners and subject matter experts. The Regulatory Change Manager is responsible for managing regulatory change projects in a thorough and disciplined manner, and is responsible for communication, reporting, and escalation to senior and executive management, senior operating committees, and the Board of Directors where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of applicable experience
- Management or leadership experience
- Proficiency in regulatory requirements relevant to the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including conflict resolution
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service (internal/external)
- Possesses knowledge of Risk/Audit/Compliance competencies, including knowledge of key compliance risk management processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Archer eGRC, and business intelligence reporting tools
- PMP, CRCM, J.D., or other applicable professional certification
Valid through: 5/24/2021