We have partnered with a large Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing company in the Coopersburg, PA area to provide them with a Regulatory Attorney.
Please review the below description and if you are interested please contact:
- Interface with US and Canadian Regulatory Agencies on regulatory matters.
- Engage with Outside Counsel on regulatory matters.
- Develop Compliance Programs relating to relevant regulatory agencies, including developing appropriate policies and procedures, audits and training;
- Manage all regulatory issues.
- Keep the organization advised of new and prospective changes in US and Canadian regulations that affect client and its business.
- Juris Doctor from a Top Tier Law School
- 7 - 10 years experience as a regulatory attorney; At least 3 years as an attorney with a manufacturing company preferred.
- Knowledge of CPSC, FTC, FCC, DOE and Data Privacy rules and regulations. Preferred knowledge of Canadian equivalents. Knowledge of agency processes and procedures.
- Experience dealing directly with government officials.
- Experience developing and implementing training programs.