This position has direct responsibility for managing and responding to regulatory examinations related to the company's savings & loan holding company, federal savings bank, and other banking-related activities, including requests from federal/state regulators and self-regulatory organizations.
- Responsibilities include reviewing and evaluating requests for information from regulators, collaborating with internal stakeholders to gather, analyze and prepare for production responsive information, and interacting with regulators.
- While primary focus is examinations related to savings & loan holding company and federal savings bank, the position may provide support to other business line examination activities from time to time on an as-needed basis.
- This position will interact and partner with subject matter experts across legal, compliance and business areas and will serve as a primary contact on bank-related exams and assigned pieces of other exams.
- This position will draw on experience in financial services, banking regulations, and regulatory examinations to investigate discrete issues, conduct research, analyze related information, and make recommendations, as appropriate.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry and with regulatory examinations.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience. 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities in a highly dynamic environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish credibility and build strong collaborative relationships internally and externally. Ability to prepare and present matters to leaders and to work across all levels of the organization.
- Energetic, service-oriented individual with a positive attitude.
- Strategic thinker, detail-oriented and meticulous with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to achieve results as an individual contributor while working in a team-based environment.
- Familiarity with consumer banking and trust laws and regulations, and other relevant experience at a large complex banking organization.