Landpoint Survey is seeking a Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) / Project Manager for their Houston, TX (The Woodlands) office to support local area projects and clients. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Location: The Woodlands, TX (Houston area).
- 8+ years of survey experience
- RPLS of Texas
- Project manager experience in surveying highly preferred
- Experience researching record-of-surveys and locating monuments
- Experience preparing legal descriptions, filing plats, recording surveys, and preparing easements
- Experience collecting survey data to support civil and infrastructure survey projects
- Excellent deliverable skills and ability to track performance and project delivery while working well in a team environment
- Excellent experience working with survey crews while setting clear expectations
- Valid driver's license with insurable driving record
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Work with other project managers, survey crews and surveyors to complete surveys and deliver quality services to our clients
- Manage multiple survey-related projects ranging in size and scope simulateously
- Research previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys
- Prepare legal descriptions and exhibits for easement, rights-of-way, lot-line adjustments and mergers
- Plan and organize surveying efforts to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining, or other purposes
- Keep accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Carlson software
- Construction staking experience
- Civil and infrastructure experience
- Experience surveying during construction and/or preparing as-built drawings
- Family-owned company
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- Be part of the fastest growing surveying company in the area
- Company medical Insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Use cutting edge technology to assist you in your daily tasks
- Matching 401(k)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at Landpoint will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields, on projects that impact our world for the better.
As one of the areas largest land surveying and environmental consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran