Registered Professional Land Surveyor
5 - 7 years experience • Engineering Services
Our client is a well-established engineering/ design and professional land surveying firm, based in the D/FW area. They are seeking a dependable and motivated Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor for their Grapevine, Texas office. This role will manage survey services for the firm. Civil 3D skills are a requirement. Ability to estimate/price survey services and client contact preferred. This is an outstanding growth opportunity for an experienced RPLS.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Texas RPLS, well versed in the concepts, principles, theories, and methods used in professional land surveying
- Must have a minimum of five-years project and people management experience
- Should be able to estimate and bid projects
- Will be able to follow the principles and practices of the Professional Land Surveying Practices Act
- Well versed in the preparation of ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, commercial construction development, and civil design surveys
- Proficient in the operation of/ or the ability to learn Civil 3D, and Trimble Business Center
- Skilled in the operation of Trimble robotics and GPS equipment
- Capable of correctly completing projects on time and within budget
- Capable of working efficiently with nominal supervision
- Effective in leading and training others in the workplace and in communicating with clients
- Adept at managing multiple projects and tasks
Biter & Associates, LLC is a professional search firm specializing in direct-hire recruiting/ placement and human resource services.
You must be able to provide a minimum of 3 professional references. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug screen.