* Registered Nurses promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members. Registered Nurses also:
* Perform professional nursing care of patients. Care is provided based on patients' age and level of understanding.
* Nursing care which includes assessment, triage, treatment, and evaluation of patients. Care is initiated based on patients' condition at triage and risk factors based on age, health problems and social factors.
* Must have the ability to follow guidelines including doctors' orders, standards of care, nursing policies and procedures manuals, and hospital policies.
* Active State License
* Minimum 1 Year of Professional Experience
* Current CPR/BLS Card
Step up to JayKay and enjoy:
* Weekly payroll
* An enriching and satisfying career prospect
* Supportive environment
* Competitive salary
* Continuing education and professional growth
* A work schedule that is right for you
* Networking opportunities
* Professional and courteous Staffing Specialists to assist you