$80K — $150K *
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience.
Sign on bonus: $10,000
• 7PM-7AM Full time hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient. This is a Cardiac Telemetry Unit.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information or questions.
• 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required. Preferred 1-2 years in Telemetry/Cardiac nursing
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of nursing upon hire.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred - Upon Hire Req.
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Req.
• A high degree of confidentiality, interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 368 bed acute care facility and has served the communities of Plano, Frisco, Carrollton, Addison, Richardson, and McKinney since 1991. While providing advanced medical treatments and an experienced staff that provides compassionate care, our mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
Valid through: 6/30/2021