$80K — $150K *
Hourly Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. –based on relevant experience
Sign on bonus: $10,000
7P-7A 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse will care for the Medical patient. The registered nurse will be working in a new facility, in a 30 bed unit. This is an evolving unit with growing pains, so flexibility is a must. The Registered Nurse is expected to provide exceptional care for our patients through THR's values, respects, compassion and excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associates Degree in Nursing Required. RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• BSN preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
Valid through: 6/30/2021
$80K — $100K *
11 days ago