$80K — $150K *
Hourly Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. –based on relevant experience
Full Time- 7a-7p - 36 hour work week with Rotating Weekends/Holidays
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient. Patients are admitted to this 23-bed unit with oncology needs. The RN will need be treating patients from initial, diagnosis to end-of-life. Looking for a Registered Nurse that has strong Oncology, Medical Surgical/Telemetry experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications.
• Associates Degree Required. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption
• BSN preferred upon hire.
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Current AHA BLS upon hire
• CPI within 60 days of hire
• ONS - Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certificate 6 Months Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Preferred
• OCN - Oncology Certified Nurse Preferred
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Patient assessment and time management skills
• Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
Valid through: 6/30/2021