CVHCare - San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
CVHCare affords an entire internal operational aid group for our clinicians to handle the responsibilities of pre-populating the medication reconciliation, monitoring down DME orders, getting MD signatures, coding, lab follow-up, and so forth., simply allowing you to characteristic remotely and independently, with the ability to make your very own schedule and plan affected person visits around other commitments if wished. The house care placing permits you first-class time with your affected person inside the consolation in their very own home.
Our Home Health Registered Nurse monitors a patient’s overall health, and in partnership with a primary care physician, develops an individualized plan of care for their patients. Each RN functions as a case manager and works independently to deliver quality healthcare to their patients.
As well as customized care and patient education about disease management, the Home Health RNs provide a variety of specialized services, such as Simple to Complex Wound Therapy, Post-Surgical Care Management, and Ostomy Care Management.
- Minimum one year of RNexperience
- Must possess a CA License (Candidates requiring Visa sponsorship, who possess a CA License, are welcome to apply)
- Reliable Transportation and auto insurance
- CPR Certification
Advantages of Working as a Home Health RN:
- Professional Development: The RN-Case Manager has more responsibility and autonomy than most staff nurses. Our company is rapidly expanding, and as we grow, promotional opportunities continue to increase - to include Clinical Trainers, Agency Manager, and Division leads. Independent and Flexible Schedule: Each RN sets their own schedule and functions as an independent practitioner in delivering care to their patients. Patient care can be scheduled around other commitments, providing a beneficial work/life balance.
- One-on-One Care: The home care setting allows you quality one-on-one time with your patients in the comfort of their own homes.
- Supportive Team Environment: Our responsive internal operations team allows you to function remotely and independently. New employees are provided a structured orientation program along with ongoing support as needed.
- Electronic Medical Charting: We provide staff members with smart phones and laptops to access our Internet-based charting system.
- Unlimited Earning Potential: We offer competitive wages and do not limit
Benefits of Working for CVHCare:
- 24/7 on-call management support team
- Paid orientation
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid orientation
Additional Benefits (32 hours per week or more):
- Paid time off paid
- Holiday time
- Company-provided field devices
- Medical and Dental benefits paid for by CVHCare
Job Type: Full-time
- home health: 1 year
- registered nurse: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)