· Will perform and coordinates nursing care to sufferers in multiple specialised nursing units as assigned on a each day foundation in keeping with requirements.
· may additionally cover prolonged leaves of absence and/or immoderate vacancies. Possibilities can also include the capacity to work from 2 to six weeks on a unit then rotate to another unit.
· Will paintings below the supervision of a group leader and accomplice team chief.
· may additionally assess, plan, put into effect, evaluate and supervise individual patient care consistent with requirements.
· Will accept duty for course of fellow caregivers in the implementation of plans of care.
· can be required to work on multiple units together with clinical/Surgical, Orthopedic, Oncology, Overflow, Behavioral Annex, fast commentary, Step-Down and LTACH.
· Will offer amazing provider to all sufferers, site visitors plus external and inner clients.
· could be adaptable and able to an assignment on a clinical-Surgical and/or Step-Down Unit.
Primary Job Duties
· Completes assessment/reassessment of patient and documents in medical record.
· Analyzes the information collected to determine patient’s needs and expected outcomes.
· Develops and implements plan of care based upon the assessment, diagnosis, and expected outcomes of patient.
· Oversees the delegation of the plan to other licensed and unlicensed personnel.
· Ensures a discharge plan is part of the individualized plan of care as appropriate to the population served.
· Engages in patient/family/staff teaching to achieve the desired patient outcomes.
· Maintains working knowledge of and implements key standards that effect operation of patient population served.
· Contributes to the professional development of peers, colleagues, and others (example: students, orientees).
· Participates in unit staff meetings and hospital competencies.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
o Graduate of school of nursing
o Registered Nursing License in the state of Missouri or Kansas, depending upondesignated work location.
o If operating a motor vehicle for business purposes, must have valid driver’s license.
o BLS certification required within 90 days from start date.
o Advanced Cardiac Life Supportrequired within 1year from start date.
o Non Violent Crisis Prevention Intervention CPI within 1year from start date.
o Completion of a Critical Care Course within 1year from start date.
o Other classes, certifications, and educationas assigned by organization or leaders.
o One year nursing experiencepreferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 2years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)