Want to come home? Join the Texas Health Cleburne team as a Registered Nurse on our ICU Unit that is like family.
- This position will be 3 days a week and 12-hour shifts, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
- We offer self-scheduling, educational and career growth opportunities plus nurses are able to translate evidence based research into practice with few barriers.
- The ICU may only have 7 beds, the acuity of the patients is such that the critical mind of an ICU nurse is challenged in his/her practice with every shift.
Join our amazing healthcare system and apply online today!
Requirements / Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required.
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency program required. ICU or PCU RN experience strongly preferred.
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months upon hire
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of hire
- ACLS upon hire
Shift is 7:00 am-7:00 pm, full-time, (3)12-hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
Salary range is Min. $26.50.00/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
We offer competitive benefits that go beyond your paycheck including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical/Dental insurance as well as the Clinical Nurse Ladder program just to name a few.