$80K — $100K *
Texas Health Resources Central Staffing-an internal staffing agency-is currently in search of an Emergency Department (ED/ER) Full-time Registered Nurse. This Full-time position will work varying shifts. Must have flexibility to float throughout the Metroplex to a minimum of three (3) or more hospitals. At least one (1) holiday worked per year.
The address is based out of 612 E. Lamar, Arlington, TX 76011 and will float to a minimum of 3 hospitals.
Salary is $43/hr based on relevant experience.
• Varying shift (mostly nights)
• Weekday, Weekend and Holiday
Under the direction of the health care provider, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
• A minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing as well as hold a current license to practice in the state of Texas as a Registered Nurse (RN); Single State or Compact State.
• BSN strongly preferred. RNs hired after Jan 2017 completion of BSN within 2 years of THR RN start date as defined in offer letter.
• At least three (3) years of clinical nurse. One year of previous experience in ED/ER within the last 3 years is strongly preferred.
• Current RN, AHA BCLS required upon hire. AHA ACLS, NIHSS, ENPC or PALS or ATCN required within 30 days of hire. Completion of CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) required within 60 days of hire. Additional certifications such as ENPC or PALS etc may be required.
Valid through: 5/7/2021
$150K — $200K
4 days ago