Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Intensive care unit
????????????We are looking for Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Intensive care unit for our client in Idaho Falls, ID
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Intensive care unit
Job Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full Time Mixed - Rotating Weekends
- This full time position in the PICU is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical care setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- This includes caring for critically ill pediatric patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients and oncology patients requiring critical care.
- Requires completion from accredited school of nursing.
- Must maintain current State of Idaho Registered Nurse license.
- Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers card.
- Certified in NRP, PALS,ACLS, STABLE, TNCC required within first year of hire
- Proficiency in pediatric nursing is required with a minimum of 2years of recent experience in an acute care setting.
- Previous experience in pediatric critical care is preferred.