We are looking for sharp, enthusiastic, professionals to become part of the energy and join our Operating Room Nursing team in where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational efficiency. Come work for number one trauma center in the healthcare capital of the country. It takes the contribution of many individuals to make this world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
Kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
REQUIREMENTS: Must have Operating Room experience, minimum of two years preferredBachelor's Degree of Nursing required BLS required
Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse License Required CNOR preferred
- Competitive hourly rates & benefits which begin on date of hire.
- Generous retirement benefits including a pension plan
- Clinical Ladder Program provides additional compensation for strong clinical and professional skills
- Leadership & advancement opportunities
- Competitive differential rates
- Tuition assistance
- And more!
Job Type: Full-time