We are looking for Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Nights (Rotating Weekends)
- The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community.
- The NICU RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
- The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination.
- The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
- BSN Required within 24 months of hire.
- TX RN License required or valid compact license.
- BLS required.
- NRP required.
- Recent 1-2 years of experience in the NICU is required.
- Really strong Level III or Level IV NICU experience preferred.