Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Emergency Room (ER)
We are looking for Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Emergency Room (ER) for our client in Aventura, FL
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Emergency Room (ER)
Job Location: Aventura, FL
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Registered Nurse (RN) Manager of Emergency Room (ER)
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director of Emergency Services, the Nurse Manager will assist with the overall management of the department's daily operations to achieve quality improvement, fiscal, productivity and patient satisfaction goals and objectives.
- As a Level II Trauma Facility, our Emergency Department (ED) is equipped with 55 beds (Main ED, Fast Track + Minor Care) to provide exceptional 24-hour emergency care for the patients we serve.
- We work closely with the county's EMS and Fire Crews and have Emergency Medicine Specialists on staff.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida.
- Associate's degreerequired, Bachelor's or Master's in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Two (2) years related management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 or more years nursing experience in a busy Emergency Room.
- Experience in an acute care facility emergency setting. Will also consider past experience as Paramedic or Med Surg and Telemetry acute care RNexperience.
License / Certification/Certification:
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS, certifications required.
- Special Certifications Available: NIH Stroke and TNCC.