We are looking for Registered Nurse (RN Manager) - EP Lab for our client in Austin, TX
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN Manager) - EP Lab
Job Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: N/A
Summary of Responsibilities:
- EP LabResponsible for the direction, performance, and professional growth of the Invasive Cardiology staff and provides for the framework of patient care.
- Provides appropriate information toward future needs and actively supports process improvement.
- Under the direction of the nurse manager, provides supervision to assigned employees and coordinates unit/area clinical operations with other department disciplines.
- The assistant nurse manager assists in directing the activities of the nursing and support personnel in the EP Lab and serves as the charge nurse to coordinate patient flow to assure quality patient outcomes.
- Minimum 3 years- or EP lab experience.
- Exceptional internal and external interpersonal skills.
- Must communicate effectively on a one-to-one level and to lead medium sized groups.
- Must have the ability to analyze problems and act in a manner supportive of the hospital.
- Must understand basic financial operative and statistical formats.
- Must have basic PC skills.
- Must understand components of team work.
- Two years related college education and/or one-yearexperience Supervisor/management experience.
- Certified Cardiovascular Technologist-Invasive.
License / Certification:
- RN,RT(Radiology) and/or CVT w/current Texas license.
- BLS & ACLS
- TX RN License