We are looking for Registered Nurse (RN) - Leander Freestanding Emergency Room (FSED) for our client in Round Rock, TX
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Leander Freestanding Emergency Room (FSED)
Job Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Registered Nurse (RN) - Leander Freestanding Emergency Room (FSED)
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Nights (Rotating Weekends)
- This position, under the supervision of the ED Director, Manager, Supervisor and/or Charge Nurse, appropriately coordinates and supervises patient care as provided by the patient care team. This care includes conducting initial and ongoing assessment of the patient and family, development of a family centered patient care plan and care path, family centered patient teaching, the identification of and correction of variances from the patient care path and the facilitation of discharge planning.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate, orally and in writing, clearly, effectively and in an open, accepting manner to diverse populations.
- Possess excellent critical thinking skills leading to timely, sound decisions.
- Ability to set and achieve goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates an ability to adhere to the management behavioral standards of Round Rock Medical Center.
- Serves as a role model for the values of St. David?s Healthcare Partnership.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of HCA?s and St. David?s ?Patients First? safety initiative by strict compliance to all safety protocols and procedures.
- Adheres to isolation policies and procedures.
- Utilizes universal precautions at all times.
- Works autonomously and with supervision.
- Interfaces with the public, physicians, staff, patients and administration and ancillary/support department representative.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient medical records.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Reports to the ED Director, Manager, Supervisor and/or Charge Nurse,
- Graduation from a NLN accredited school of nursing, required.
- Licensed in the state of Texas as a RN
- BLS, Required
- ADN required, BSN, preferred.
- ACLS required within 6months of employment
- TNCC required within 12months of employment
- PALS or ENPC required within 12months of employment.