Registered Nurse (RN) Director Medsurg Tele
????????????????We are looking for Registered Nurse (RN) Director Medsurg Tele for our client in West Hills, CA
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Director Medsurg Tele
Job Location: West Hills, CA
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Registered Nurse (RN) Director Medsurg Tele
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time
- Reporting to the CNO, the Nurse Director of Med Surg Tele directs and manages the operations and activities of the 9 North Department.
- This unit is comprised of 40 beds with approximately 55 FTEs and a mix of generalMed Surg Tele patients in a fast paced environment .
- Manage department's daily operations to achieve goals and objectives established in conjunction with upper management:
- Quality improvement
- Fiscal productivity
- Patient satisfaction
- Maintain responsibility for staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities Comply with corporate, hospital, department and safety policies and procedures to meet company and regulatory requirements
- Ensure high-quality patient care by acting as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians and employees.
- Efficient operation of department and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
- Manage supplies and equipment in the unit.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida.
- Bachelor's required, Master's in Nursing or related field preferred.
- BCLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy or equivale
- Two (2) years related management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Director level experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in an acute care facility including overseeing Med/Surg/Tele patients.