Registered Nurse (RN) Central Scheduling Supervisor
We are looking for ? Registered Nurse (RN) Central Scheduling Supervisor for our client in ? Austin, TX
Job Title:? Registered Nurse (RN) Central Scheduling Supervisor
Job Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Registered Nurse (RN) Central Scheduling Supervisor
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Weekdays
- The Central SchedulingRN Supervisor will be responsible for scheduling all patient procedures for the Surgical Services Department.
- This includes Cath Lab, Special Procedures, Main Operating Room, Open Heart Operating Room, Endoscopy Unit and Labor and Delivery.
- The RNScheduler will be responsible for obtaining complete and accurate patient demographics, insurance details and procedural information.
- The RNScheduler will ensure that all physicians are appropriately credentialed prior to scheduling procedures.
- The RNScheduler will be responsible for building and maintaining the surgical dictionary.
- Graduate of School of Nursing.
- Registered Nurse license by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
- If compact license held, RN is required to obtain a Texas RN license within 90 days of their hire date.
- Minimum of two years in a hospital setting with some surgical and procedural experience.
- Knowledge of insurance, orders and other scheduling practices are essential.
- Good customer service skills and knowledge in quality indicators such as patient and surgeon satisfaction.??