Seeking an RN Case Manager responsible for overseeing the appropriate level of care and collaborates with the Social Work partner regarding discharge planning with a particular focus on medically complex discharge planning. Responsibilities:
- Will be assigned to selected areas of the Hospital based upon department staffing and coverage.
- Will collaborate with SW Care Coordinator as a team to meet the needs of the patients within unit assigned.
- As this is an evolving position, duties and responsibilities may vary based on specific assignments.
- Each staff member will participate in a departmental orientation focused on Case Management Standards of Practice.
- All staff will be cross-trained and oriented to the ED Case Management Practice
Interested candidates kindly submit a resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com today!
- BSN preferred.
- Current RN licensure in Massachusetts
- Case Management Certification preferred (ie. CCM, BC, ACM)
- Recent experience in acute care setting involved with clinical activities and/or a managed care environment working in case management
- Recent experience in a case management role or related role
- Excellent computer skills including managing work against performance metrics and reporting on key indicators important to the department
- Strong computer skills with knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate data analytic skills.
- Demonstrated skills in working collaboratively with physicians, managers and other team members
- Demonstrated skills in organizing and facilitating interdisciplinary teams to ensure timely discharge
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Competitive hourly rates & benefits which begin on date of hire.
- Generous retirement benefits including a pension plan
- Clinical Ladder Program provides additional compensation for strong clinical and professional skills
- Leadership & advancement opportunities
- Competitive differential rates
- Tuition assistance
- And more!
Job Type: Full-time