We are looking for Registered Nurse- Progressive Care Unit for our client in Macon, GA
Job Title: Registered Nurse- Progressive Care Unit
Job Location: Macon, GA
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Days and Nights (rotating weekends)
- To administer, analyze and appraise the care given to patients within the Department.
- To advise the Department Director regarding the status of patient care, budgetary projections, quality improvement processes.
- To anticipate and estimate future needs of the Department to improve quality of patient care.
- Collaborate and coordinate the efforts of the staff of the Department to accomplish the mission of CMC.
- AssociateDegree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- 1-3 Years Acute care experiencepreferred.
License / Certification/Registration:
- State of Georgia RN License required.
- BLS ? AHA Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS ?required within 30 days of hire.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician?s orders.
- Knowledge of universal precautions.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic arrhythmia test recognition ? have upon hire or within 30 days of hire with a 88% passing score.