Currently seeking a Registered Nurse for an opening at a medical facility in Porterville, CA.
- The Registered Nurse First Assistant is a Perioperative nurse who works in collaboration with the surgeon and other health care team members to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- During the assisting phase and until conclusion of the operative procedure the R.N.F.A. is under the direction of the Surgeon.
- As needed, the R.N.F.A. may provide patient care by circulating or scrubbing surgical procedures.
- Maintain current licensure as a Registered Nurse in California
- Must have CNOR certification
- Must have and maintain current BLS Card
- ACLS Card required or obtained within orientation process, prior to hands-on patient care