We are looking for Registered Nurse - Operating Room for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Operating Room
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 months
- Department/Environment: Surgical Services
- Schedule Information: Variable shifts - start times are 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am and 11am, 8 hr. shifts will be for first week of all assignments, on call, and work in house for trauma coverage may be required
- RTO Standard: All RTO required up front.
- No exceptions
- Floating Requirements: No floating required
- Unit Summary: 16 suites, 20,000 cases per year.
- Service Lines: Ortho, Neuro, Craniofacial, ENT, Dermatology, Laser, Plastics, Endo, Dental, Urology, General (including videoscopy), cardiac, neuro, kidney and liver transplants.
- Functions at the Standard Level of nursing practice.
- Responsible for independently applying the nursing process through the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of pediatric patient care.
- Selects and administers the appropriate care taking into consideration the age and developmental level and size of the patient.
- Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing.
- Should be able to identify own limitations and seek resources as needed.
- Responsibilities: Standards of Care
- Clinical Skills and Judgment
- Caring Practices
- Facilitator of Learning/Clinical Inquiry
- Advocacy/Moral Agency/Response to Diversity
- Collaboration and Communication
- Systems Thinking
- Required:CA RN license, BLS/PALS.
- 2 yrs. of OR experience, travelexperiencepreferred, 1 year of PEDS experience
- Prefer: Previous Children's Hospital experience, RN's who circulate and scrub.
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.