We are looking for Registered Nurse - Nurse Navigator for our client in Orange, CA
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Nurse Navigator
Job Location: Orange, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 months
- Shift Details: Monday through Friday 0800-1630
- ENT is requesting RNsupport to cover our Head and Neck Surgeon's nurse navigator position Head and Neck surgical patients.
- 50% with cancer diagnosis.
- Patients may have tracheostomies, gtubes.
RN WILL PROVIDE:
- pt care in clinic, conducting phone triages, tracking pt care, assisting with some med administration, ensuring clearance for procedures, and help to navigate the care of the pt amongst other RN tasks.
- RN will guide the patient through the procedure by educating and explaining everything to the patient/family and guiding them through the paperwork and steps that are needed to have a successful outcome.
- The nurse is responsible for following up on every aspect of their care to insure that nothing gets missed and patients/families get their questions answered in a timely manner.
- A lot of it is patient and family education, so they will have to be well trained on the procedure done in that particular department, and know how to utilize resources to get answers quickly for the family.
- Must have some clinic setting experience
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.