We are looking for Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for our client in La Jolla, CA
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Job Location: La Jolla, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 months
- 12 Nights rotation/weekends/holidays must be willing to work 7 shifts in a bi-weekly pay period.
- Must work 2 out of the 3 holidays.
- Must Work Mothers day Weekend
- Would be assigned to the Scripps La Jolla and will be required to float to locations listed below.
- Also, floating mid shift is required but this is not done on a regular basis but please be sure travelers are aware and agree before submitting.
- The places travelers float to are: Here are the locations: Scripps Chula Vista NICU Scripps San Diego NICU Scripps La Jolla NICU Scripps Encinitas NICU Palomar Hospital NICU Rancho Springs NICU Functions at the Standard Level of nursing practice.
- Responsible for independently applying the nursing process through the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of pediatric patient care.
- Selects and administers the appropriate care taking into consideration the age and developmental level and size of the patient.
- Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing.
- Should be able to identify own limitations and seek resources as needed.
- Responsibilities: Standards of Care
- Clinical Skills and Judgment
- Caring Practices
- Facilitator of Learning/Clinical Inquiry
- Advocacy/Moral Agency/Response to Diversity
- Collaboration and Communication
- Systems Thinking
- CA RN license.
- 2 years of NICU Level 3 and prior Epic experience.
- Preferred: BSN, Previous Children's Hospital Experience, 2 yrs travel experience
- Skills: incubators, warmers, vents (no chronic vents), Philips monitors.
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.