We are looking for Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 months
- Shift information: nights or rotating-3 12's (1900-0700)-no straight days
- Ratio: NP Ratio 11-2
- Rotating Information: Follows 4 week schedule core staff follows. If beginning contract halfway through a schedule will need to work two weeks of nights or days (depending on which shift they are assigned by manager) then work a full 4 week schedule of the opposite shift and continue to rotate shifts from there.
- Schedule Information: self-schedule with the expectation of the traveler properly rotating themselves if applicable.
- Every other weekend (Saturday/Sunday for day shift and Friday/Saturday/Sunday for night shift) and 2/3 holidays.
- Must be willing to work 7 shifts in a bi-weekly pay period-7th shift is not guaranteed.
- RTO Standard: ALL RTO required up front. No exceptions
- Floating Requirements: Travelers are first to float to other units and NICU Satellite locations-must have their own transportation.
- Floating Locations: Scripps Chula Vista, Scripps San Diego, Scripps La Jolla, Scripps Encinitas, Palomar Hospital, Rancho Springs
- CA License, BLS (AHA), NRP, 2 years of Level III and IV experience, willing to float between units/campuses.
- Experience in:
- Oscillator, conventional ventilator, CPAP, Nasal Cannula specialty gases, PICC lines, Broviacs, UAC UVC PAL lines, trachs, ostomies, and G-Tubes.
- Must be comfortable with line changes that have multiple drips, pre and post op care.
- BSN, travelexperience, childrens hospital experience, EPIC experience
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.