We are looking for Registered Nurse- Emergency Room (ER) for our client in Macon, GA
Job Title: Registered Nurse- Emergency Room (ER)
Job Location: Macon, GA
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time - Days, Nights, Evenings (rotating weekends)
- Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
- To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
Essential Job Functions:
- Physical ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds, stoop, reach, crouch, finger, grasp, feel.
- Must be able to perform CPR.
- Must have the ability to express ideas by means of the spoken word to others accurately, loudly or quickly.
- Must be able to perceive the nature of sounds with no less than a 40 db loss @ Hz, 1,000 Hz and 2,000 Hz with or without correction.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and to make fine discriminations in sound.
- Visual acuity to analyze data and figures, including items seen on computer terminals and written pages.
- Reading required.
- Takes into consideration age related factors when.
- Delivering direct patient care through the nursing process.
- Guiding and coordinating patient family health teaching.
- Participates in committees as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license as a registered nurse (AssociateDegree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required).
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking outlined in the performance standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theories and practice.
- Certification of those procedures required.
- Completion of skills checklist within 90 days of employment.
- Good interpersonal skills and a diplomatic demeanor.
- Demonstrates leadership and teaching skills.
- State of Georgia RN License.
- BLS ? AHA Healthcare Provider required.
- ACLS required.
- PALS required.
- TNCC within one year.
- ENPC preferred.
- CEN and/or CPEN preferred.
- Arrhythmia recognition course within 6 months (if not documented in previous experience).