???We are looking for Registered Nurse- Emergency Room (ER) for our client in Charleston, SC
Job Title: Registered Nurse- Emergency Room (ER)
Job Location: Charleston, SC
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Registered Nurse- Emergency Room (ER)
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Evenings and Nights- Must be able to do nights (rotating weekends)
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient careunder the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient.
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64years; and geriatric patients 65years and older.
- Trident Medical Center, Summerville Medical Center ? and Moncks Corner Medical Center provide outpatient medical services and 24/7 Emergency Services.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.; BSN preferred.
- Experience in acute care preferred.
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer.
License / Certification/Registration:
- Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina.
- BLS ? Healthcare provider on hire (American Heart Association.
- ACLS Certification on hire or within 6months of hire or transfer date.
- PALS Certification on hire or within 6months of hire or transfer date.
- NRP (MCMC,CPMC) Certification on hire or within 6months of hire or transfer date.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire or transfer date.
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skills.