$80K — $120K *
• Establish and maintain positive clinical rapport with patients and their families, working closely with them in the provision of infusion therapy, education related to self-care and self-administration, and clinical monitoring of patient response to therapy.
• Assess patient appropriateness for home infusion therapy, including safety of the home environment, availability of caregiver support, and willingness of patient and/or caregivers to become as independent in therapy administration and monitoring of response to therapy as possible.
• Obtain and document patient’s medical history at the start of care and ongoing, particularly as related to the diagnosis being treated with the prescribed infusion therapy.
1. Triage Patients
2. Collect Lab Specimens (Including COVID swabs)
3. Blood Draws
5. Perform Medical Treatment/Care
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current state licensure
2. BLS/CPR certification required.
3. Required to maintain CEU/CNE’s as applicable for licensure.
4. Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
5. Ability to perform
Valid through: 6/14/2021